And stripes

It's kinda funny how my procrastination builds upon itself.  I had this posted planned for a while, but I wanted to include a photo.... but then I couldn't find my camera, then I wanted to include a slurl but didn't have it on hand....

Like my failing, the releases in this outfit have been built up. 

andstripes
It started out with the corsets from Silentsparrow, with cute little toony illustrations on them.  Then came the matching skirts, and then about a week ago the cute tophat set in a collaboration with Schadenfreude.  I usually have a tough time getting hats to work on my big head, but the little lolita-sized option works perfectly. 

andstripes2
Why yes I love this hair... why do you ask? :D  In other news, my little shop, [3rd Wing], has moved sims.  It's now in a bigger spot \o/

[3rd Wing]
To celebrate, all avatar sets are 50% off until Valentine's day!
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Hydrogen/167/185/22

Credits after the break


Avatar: Lost Furest Evolutions
Corset and Skirt: Silentsparrow
"Undershirt": The Plastik
Hat: Schadenfreude + Silentsparrow
Hair: Tiny Bird
Boots: Slink

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Netter Beitrag