Oh yay red!

Okay, so techinically it's the 15th already, but I still want to post this.  The first half of February's been fun for me because there's so much RED all over the grid.  And I like red.  A lot.  There's been enough color-themed sales over the past few weeks to last me.... oh a month maybe.
redish
This is one of those outfits where.... even I'm not sure what I was going for.  But sometimes that's the fun of mixing and matching, right?  I think I started at the bottom with the boots and worked my way up.  The legging are from Sheer, which is new to me.  I've seen tons of torn of stockings on SL, but I was impressed by the detail in these.  And as I never fail to ruin any hose I wear IRL (I fail at being girly) I know what runs look like!
redish2
A little random fact about this avatar (and all recent Lost Furest creations it seems)... See the little "shines" in my eyes?  They're hearts!  A little random fact about this avatar (and all recent Lost Furest creations) you can choose not only the pupil shape/size and eye color, but the look of the shine/reflection.
Credits will be here tomorrow because I need sleep

0 comments: