A day off

For a little over a week, I've had a job.  A RL job.  I'm so not used to working long days, so I've been falling asleep as soon as I get home.  And now, at last, a day off.



dayoff1



I cannot begin to describe how relaxing it felt to just sit around in my avatar after several long days of RL work.  Does this happen to everyone in SL?  Is it a furry thing?  Or maybe just me, I don't know.  I feel like I'm shedding my work persona the same way I take off my uniform.  Letting the kind, smiling me take a break as I slide into an identity that allows me to indulge my darker moods.



dayoff2



Of course there's also the fact that my coworkers don't know I consider myself a furry. And I don't intend to tell them, due to all the negative connotations so many people have, and the nasty kind of furs who bring all the stereotypes to life. (Questions may be raised when I ask for a weekend off for AnthroCon, but that's still months away. I'll deal with it when I get to it.)

Credits after the break

Avatar -  Lost Furest Evolutions
Hair - Fri.day (modded to fit my big head)
Shrug + skirt - Silentsparrow
Top - Nomine
Scarf - Plastik
Boots - J's

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.