Memory

I lost a very special kitty this past week.  In her memory, I've been running around SL as a black and white cat lately.  So don't be surprised if you expect a wolf and get a feline.
kitteh1
I almost didn't get this corset because my shapes tend to be quite a bit rounder around the middle.  Even fitting skirts and belts can be a challenge at times, and this is a full prim corset.  After a bunch of editing and some shape adjustments, I managed to make a kitty-sized version.  I haven't tackled my normal wolf shape, but I have a feeling it's gunna be even harder.
kitteh2
At the very least, once I get the corset fitted, I can change the style and color of it without having to totally re-edit a new one.

Credits after the break:

 Avatar: Lost Furest Evolutions
Hair: booN
Dress: Nomine
Corset: silentsparrow

0 comments: