Well that was a waste of 600L$

Dear designers of SL,

 If an outfit is no modify, do not try to tell me it's modify.  If there is a script inside for resizing that does not give you the right to advertise an outfit as modify.  ESPECIALLY if that script doesn't give the ability to resize individual prims.  Not everyone in SL wants to be tall and skinny.  If your clothes are only wearable by those with a shape similar to yours, please put a sign in your shop, don't hide it away in your profile picks.

Claiming an item is modify when it's not is lying.

Thanks.

Yeah, I'm not a happy wolf today.  I was going through some of the stuff I had bought at the clothing fair and decided to wear the fantasy dress I'd gotten from Moonstuck.  Oh, it says no modify.  No biggie, the script inside it is probably making it appear that way.  Put it on, oh it's too small around my middle and too long.  No problem, I get that a lot.  Modify linked prims.  What? Click my head, working fine.  Click the dress again.

Ffffffffffffffff.

Larger +++ several times.  It just about fits my tummy but now it's so long that half the dress is in the ground.  This isn't going to work.

At least it was a RFL item, so the creator didn't get any of my L$, and they won't be getting any in the future.  If you really need to make your items no mod, fine do it, even if I don't like it (that's a rant for another day).  But all the scripts in the world do not give you the right to claim a no mod item as modify in your advertisements.


Moonstruck?  No thanks.  Even if I did have the usual tall and skinny shape, I wouldn't shop there due to this experience.

(not the exact item I bought, but the ad claims the same)


I'll have a normal post up soon

0 comments: