Places that don't suck

After my recent bad experience buying medieval/fantasy clothes, I thought I'd go out and support creators I do like.  Hopefully over the next couple days I'll show off some nice fantasy-ish stuff that you CAN mod to fit an unusual body type.


ksred

This dress, from Kouse's Sanctum, has a belt attached to the skirt.  While this might make modding a little bit difficult, it's a blessing for a furry because separate belts tend to take up attachment points needed for a tail.


ksred2

I had to mod the hell out of this to get it to fit my wide and short shape, but after the frustration of no mod dresses, I kinda enjoyed it...

Credits after the break

Avatar: Lost Furest Evolutions (modded)
Dress: Kouse's Sanctum
Hair: Calico Ingmann Creations
Hair flowers: Illusions (wild.released prize)

0 comments: